Installing Pantum P3308DN Driver after downloading it All device features are meant to be used by this software. There is no need for additional software for the gadget.
other driver Pantum M29DW Driver Printer
With a speed of up to 33 pages per minute, low jam rates, 256MB of memory, a 350MHz CPU, a dependable metal frame, and a monthly capacity of up to 60,000 pages, the P3308DN Mono Laser Printer can print, duplex, network, and automatically print in duplex for office purposes. Pantum website.
Pantum P3308DN Driver Download
Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android
Series Windows Driver V1_9_25 (Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit)
Series Mac Driver V1.2.10 Codesign (Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 / 12)
Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1 1 5 (Linux Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04 / 16.04 / 18.04 / 20.04)
Android APP Download
With its automated duplex printing and extended consumable lives, Pantum’s new P3305 series offers dependable and worry-free printing while also making your work simpler. The Pantum P3305 series is a savvy and environmentally friendly coworker that is created to support the workgroup environment of SMEs and businesses who need to print in huge quantities.
- Mono laser printing technique
- 33ppm (A4)/35ppm print speed (Letter)
- Initial Print: 8.2 seconds or less
- Maximum volume per month: 80,000 pages
- Recommended volume per month: 1000–10,000 pages
- 350 Mhz Processor Speed
- Storage: 256 MB
- 1200×600 resolution (dpi)
- Printer languages: PS3, PDF, PCL5e, and PCL6
- Auto Duplex Mode
- 2 Line LCD Network Print: Yes on the control panel
- Wireless No printing
- input tray for paper: 250 sheets
- Tray with several uses: 1 page
- output container for paper: 120 sheets
- Flat, thick, transparent, standard card, label
- A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, Statement, Japanese Postcard, ZL, Big 16K, Big 32K, 16K, 32K, B6,
- Yougata4, Postcard, Younaga3, Nagagata3, Yougata3
- 354 x 334 x 232 millimeters (13.9 x 13.1 x 9.1 inches)
- Weight: 6.8 kg without the toner cartridge
- Separate dru and toner cartridges
- TL-425H’s initial cartridge capacity (3000 pages)
- Drum and cartridge capacity: Cartridges: SL-425X (6000 pages), TL-425U, and TL-425H (3000 pages) (11000 pages), Drums: DL-410X and DL-425X (25000 pages each) (25000 pages)
Pantum P3308DN Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Pantum P3308DN.
Pantum P3308DN Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Pantum P3308DN printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly, pantum website.