Pantum P2500 Driver, Please Download, The goal of this program is to make full advantage of the hardware. There is no need to download any extra software to use the gadget.
The Pantum P2500 Mono is a tiny and affordable single-function laser printer that has a small footprint, fast printing speeds, an easy-to-use interface, and a sturdy metal frame.
Pantum P2500 Driver Software, and user manual
Series Windows Driver V2.5.51 (Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit))
Series Mac Driver v1_11_1 Codesign (Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 / 12)
Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.84_1 (Linux Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04 / 16.04 / 18.04 / 20.04)
Android APP Download
With its small footprint and fast A4 printing capabilities (up to 22 pages per minute), this printer is ideal for increasing productivity in any office. With a simple one-step installation process, consumers may have stress-free computing. Robust and long-lasting to guarantee printer steadiness, Pantum Website.
More driver Pantum P3305DW Driver Printer
Pantum P2500 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Pantum P2500.
Pantum P2500 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Pantum P2500 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly,