Install the Pantum M6500NW driver by downloading it. All device features are meant to be used by this software. There is no need for additional software for the gadget.
M6500NW This mono laser MFP can print up to 22 pages per minute on legal-sized paper and also copies and scans, so it’s perfect for busy offices. Printing from several devices at once is now a breeze thanks to Ethernet and wireless networks, Wi-Fi direct connections, and other options. Now is the time to take advantage of the modern, liberated working environment.
other driver Pantum P3308DN Driver Printer
Reduce wasteful activity, satisfy productively office needs, Drivers may be loaded in a single, painless step, allowing users to dive right into trouble-free printing. They’re also built to last, with four distinct adjustment methods and an auto-correction feature. The copy effect is crisp and well-organized, and it’s simple to use.
Pantum M6500NW Driver, Firmware, and Software
Series Windows Driver V1.13.53 (Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit)
Mac Driver V1.8.14 Codesign2 (Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 / 12)
Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.82 1 (Linux Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04 / 16.04 / 18.04 / 20.04)
Android APP Download
If you need a printer that can print, copy, and scan in addition to doing other things, this is the one for you. Printers that copy and print in the workplace need engine rotation, particularly at high monthly volume capacities. speedy and quick printer, Pantum Website.
- Page Per Minute (A4) Printing Speed: 22; US Printing Speed: 23 (Letter)
- First print out in less than 7.8 seconds, 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution (print, copy, and scan)
- Manual Duplex Mode Processor 600 MHz Memory 128 MB
- High-Speed USB 2.0
- Net: 10/100Base-TX
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11b/G/N
- Copy Speed 22cpm (A4) / 23cpm (Letter)
- First Copy Out Time Less Than 10 Seconds
- Zoom 25% – 400%
- Max. Copy Pages 1 – 99 Pages
- Additional Function ID Copy, Receipt Copy, N-Up Copy, Clone Copy
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Max. Scan Size 216 X 297mm
- Output Function Scan To E-Mail, PC, FTP,
- IOS, Android
- Color Scanning Yes
- Capacity for 150 Sheets of Paper
- Capability of 100 Pages of Paper Output
- Sizes A4, A5, A6, JIS B5, ISO B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement, Monarch Envelope, DL Envelope, C5
- Envelope, C6 Envelope, NO.10 Envelope, Japanese Postcard, Folio, O’Cio, Big 16k, 32k, 16k, Big 32k, ZL,
- Yougata4, Postcard, Younaga3, Nagagata3, Yougata2, Yougata2, Yougat
- Density of the Medium: 60-163g/M2
- Operating System Compatibility Microsoft Windows Server2003/Server2008/Server2012/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10（32/64 Bit）
- Mac OS 10.7-10.15
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04/14.04/16.04/18.04/20.04（Ubuntu 12.04&14.04）
- Dimensions（W×D×H) 417x305x244mm(16.4”×12.0”×9.6”)
- Weight (With Cartridges) 7.5Kg (16.5lb)
- Power 110V Model：AC100~127V(±10%); 50Hz/60Hz; 6A
- 220V Model：AC220~240V(-15%,+10%); 50Hz/60Hz; 3A
- Recommended Temperature 10-32℃ (50℉-90℉)”
- Humidity Range 20 – 80%
- Toner Cartridge (2) P*-210 Series Standard
Capacity Toner (1,600 Pages)
Pantum M6500NW Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Pantum M6500NW.
Pantum M6500NW Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Pantum M6500NW printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly, pantum website.