Pantum CP1100DW Driver, Download. All of the features of the gadget are meant to be used by this program. There is no need to download any extra software to use the gadget.
Color laser multifunction printer CP1100DW; easy to use; adds vibrancy to your workday; helps you save time and energy; prints quietly; provides a peaceful environment for your workplace; can handle a wide range of media types; is compact; and is made of sturdy metal.
Pantum CP1100DW Driver, Software, and Linux
Pantum CP1100 Series Windows Driver V1.0.53 (Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit))
Pantum CP1100 Series Mac Driver V1.1.21 (Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 / 12)
LinuxPantum Ubuntu Driver V1 1 35 1 (Linux Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04 / 16.04 / 18.04 / 20.04)
Android APP Download
With a processing speed of up to 1.0 GHz, the Pantum CP1100DW may greatly reduce printing-related noise, making for a more pleasant working environment. Included features such as booklet/poster/multi-page/watermark printing let it cater to a wide range of users and their demands when printing color documents. Save room, resist wear and tear., pantum website.
other driver Pantum BP5100DW Driver Printer
Pantum CP1100DW Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Pantum CP1100DW.
Pantum CP1100DW Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Pantum CP1100DW printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly, pantum website.