Download and install Pantum CP1100 Driver: This software is intended to use all device functions. Additional software for the device is not required.
Driver and Software for Operating Systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP / Mac OS / Linux / Android
Pantun will launch the Elite Series in 2021, including the premier laser shading printer model as well as the fastest A4 laser printer with speeds of up to 40 pages.
Other drivers Pantum M7102DW Driver
Focusing on very large workgroups and governments, the Elite Series is meant to have high speed and capability with a robust metal casing structure, Pantum explains. This joins the other basic features of a large monthly liability cycle, such as excellent paper plates, high-return toner cartridges, and so on.
Pantum CP1100 Printer Driver
Pantum CP1100 Series Windows Driver V1.0.53.exe Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit/32-bit)
Pantum CP1100 Series Mac Driver V1.1.21.pkg Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 / 12
Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1 1 35 1.zip Linux Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04 / 16.04 / 18.04 / 20.04
Android APP Download
The Pantum CP1100 is a high-quality, expertly-matched shader, and it comes with complementary top-notch shaded printing. Now is the time to put your imaginations to use and give birth to new ideas.
- Minimalist Metal Framework and Exterior
- Superb for Watermark Printing in Silent Mode and Fast (1.0GHz) Processing for Printing Booklets, Posters, and Multiple Pages
- Use shading for images and dark ink for writing.
- Establishment with just one potential driver
- Auto duplex printing
- Laser printer cartridge that is all in one piece
- Sound tones are coordinated well.
- Less than 10 seconds for the first black and white page, and less than 11 seconds for the first colored page.
- Quick print speeds of up to 18 A4/19 Letter pages per minute
- Capability for programmed duplexing, ideal for routine office paperwork
- 1GB standard memory
- 1GHz processor
- Up to a 30000-page month-to-month obligation cycle helps greater efficiency
- In support of a one-way road system
- Dispense three distinct limitations worth of consumables
- Customer Service That Makes People Happy
- Improve your printing’s efficiency with a connected network and Wi-Fi, both of which are optional.
- Envelope printing that accommodates a wide variety of paper sizes and kinds is a breeze.
Pantum CP1100 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Pantum CP1100.
Pantum CP1100 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Pantum CP1100 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly.