Receive the Pantum CM1100ADW Driver here and set it up on your computer. The goal of this program is to make full advantage of the hardware. There is no need to download any extra software to use the gadget.
Automated duplex printing, an automatic document feeder (ADF), and quick paper loading make the CM1100ADW color laser multifunction printer a convenient and easy-to-use option.
other drivers Pantum CP1100DW Driver Printer
Pantum CM1100ADW Driver and Software
Series Windows Driver V1_0_29 (Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit)
Series Mac Driver V1_0_20 Codesign (Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 / 12)
Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.79 1 (Linux Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04 / 16.04 / 18.04 / 20.04)
Android APP Download
Print your artwork in full color and excellent resolution to really show it off. Use 2-sided printing to save costs and waste. Avoid constantly having to reload paper into a scanner or copier. The Pantum APP simplifies the process of printing a wide range of documents, Pantum Website.
Pantum CM1100ADW Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Pantum CM1100ADW.
Pantum CM1100ADW Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Pantum CM1100ADW printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly, pantum website.