Download the Pantum BP5100DN driver. The software is designed to fully use the hardware’s capabilities. There is no additional software required for the device.
The printer’s regular 250-page paper input tray, 60-page multipurpose paper input tray, and optional 2*550-page paper input trays all easily satisfy the needs of continuous and high-volume printing. The maximum input tray capacity of the printer is up to 1410 pages.
The 30,000-page random drum unit and 6000-page toner cartridge, as well as the optional large-capacity 3,000-page, 6,000-page, and 15,000-page toner cartridges, will help you save your printing costs while still fulfilling a range of printing needs.
Printer Driver Download
Pantum BP5100 Series Windows Driver V1.1.7.exe Download Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit)
Pantum BP5100 Series Mac Driver V1 0 22.pkg Download Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 / 12
Pantum Linux driver V220.127.116.11z Download Linux Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/18.04/20.04; Debian 10.0; Centos 7/8.2; Astra Linux V1.6; Redhat 8.0
Android APP Download Download
Up to 40 pages per minute (A4) or 42 pages per minute may be published in black and white (Letter). capable of automatically printing on both sides and compatible with a variety of paper sizes. It is possible to connect the BP5100DN to a computer using either the Ethernet connection that is included in the box or a USB 2.0 cable. Easily setup with one click and start working right away.
Other driver Pantum CP1100 Driver
This structure is made using sturdy metal frames. Office documents printed from mobile devices keep the original pattern with outstanding clarity thanks to a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. You are covered by a warranty for a full year starting on the day of purchase. You could get better outcomes by reading the user manual or getting in touch with customer service.
Pantum BP5100DN Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Pantum BP5100DN.
Pantum BP5100DN Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Pantum BP5100DN printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly, pantum website.