Full-featured HP Smart Tank 790 Driver Printer Series software includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer.
For better performance, the HP Smart Tank 790 driver uses a printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. This machine has a USB 2.0 host, a high-speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, and Ethernet as ways to connect. The printer box comes with the machine, some cartridges, a warning flyer about ink, and a guide to setting up the printer. Also, the others come with a reference guide, a brochure about rules, and a power cord.
HP Smart Tank 790 Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
HP Universal Scan-Full Feature Software and Driver
HP Universal Scan - Basic Feature Software and Driver
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
HP Smart app
It also has 2.4/5G band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, and Bluetooth low-energy wireless capabilities. When copying, the machine lets you choose how many copies to make and access the copier settings to change the size and quality. Through HP Bright, you can also set the paper size and paper type. It can also copy color documents and up to 99 copies from a single original.
The zoom range is from 25% to 400%, with 1% steps. It can be copied with 600 dots per inch (dpi). This rate of output is ten pages per minute (ppm). It also makes 59.4 dB(A) noise when printing at ten pages per minute (ppm). Also, the operating humidity should be between 20 and 80% without condensation.
More article HP Smart Tank 7001 Driver
But without condensation, the non-operating humidity range is between 5 and 90%. Regarding temperature, the best content for operation is between 15 and 300C. On the other, storage temperatures range from -40C to 600C. Some of the different environmental requirements are that 25% of the plastic is made from post-consumer waste and that it can be recycled through HP planet partners. This machine can fax both color and black-and-white pages. The fax has a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. On the HP website, you can get the driver for the HP Smart Tank 790 All-in-One Printer.
HP Smart Tank 790 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- After that, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP Smart Tank 790.
HP Smart Tank 790 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP Smart Tank 790 printer. When something is located, proceed by clicking the following button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to install the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print correctly.