Full-featured software for the HP Smart Tank 7001 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer.
A machine with the capabilities of the HP Smart Tank 7001 requires a driver specific to that machine. The device should be able to print, scan, copy, print on both sides of a page (duplex printing), and print wirelessly. Its innovative design allows it to print up to 6000 black and white pages or 8000 color pages. Along with speeding through multi-page documents automatically, it also has two-sided printing. On average, it can print 15 pages per minute (ppm).
HP Smart Tank 7001 Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
HP Universal Scan-Full Feature Software and Driver
HP Universal Scan - Basic Feature Software and Driver
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
HP Smart app
The maximum print speed for the color mode on the hp smart tank 7001 wireless all-in-one inkjet printer is 9 pages per minute (ppm), and the maximum print resolution is 1200 by 1200 dpi. The maximum color printing resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi. Although it has the capacity to print up to 5,000 pages each month, the ideal output is closer to 800. This output, however, is conditional on variables like sample replacement intervals and device lifetime.
The HP thermal inkjet print technology is used by the HP Smart Tank 7001 Driver, which is powered by an 800 MHz internal CPU. There’s also a display, which is a 2.0 x 0.4-inch 2-line LCD with Smart guided buttons. One black bottle and three colored bottles of cartridges are included. There are both pigment-based black inks and dye-based color inks available that can be used with this smart tank printer.
Other Drivers HP Smart Tank 530 Driver
The mobile printing function is compatible with a wide variety of technologies, including Apple AirPrint, Mopria certification, and the HP print service plugin for Android. Furthermore, there is the HP Smart app and Wi-Fi Direct printing. It has built-in support for a Wi-Fi module, a Bluetooth LE module, and a standard high-speed USB 2.0 connector for connectivity. The input tray inside can accommodate up to 250 sheets of plain paper, and the internal memory is roughly 128 MB in size. It is possible to get the driver for the HP Smart Tank 7001 All-in-One Printer from the HP website..
HP Smart Tank 7001 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- After that, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP Smart Tank 7001.
HP Smart Tank 7001 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP Smart Tank 7001 printer. When something is located, proceed by clicking the following button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to install the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print correctly.