Full-featured software for the HP Smart Tank 530 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer.
The HP Smart Tank 530 is an excellent option when looking for an HP printer driver. It has an intelligent tank that lets you get the best print quality and fastest print times possible. Not only does it include a high-speed USB 2.0 connector, but it also features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy (LE). Also, it has a built-in wireless LAN in the form of a dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n network that supports wireless direct and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
HP Smart Tank 530 Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Print and Scan Drivers and Accessories
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
IT Professional Use only
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
HP Universal Scan-Full Feature Software and Driver
HP Universal Scan - Basic Feature Software and Driver
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
HP Smart app
The number of copies, quality, contrast, and collation are all options throughout the copying process. The user also has the opportunity to choose an improvement, resize, and paper size. There is a 99-copy limit and the option to copy in color. When utilizing A4 paper and the draft copying mode, the copying speed is 22 CPM.
During active printing, this machine is predicted to emit around 6.4 B of acoustic power in the surrounding area (A). A 50 dB acoustic pressure emission is another feature. Furthermore, the relative humidity around this printer should stay between 20% and 80% without condensing. Condensation may form between 5 and 90% RH, the non-operating humidity limit.
When the printer is used, the optimal temperature range is between 15 and 300C. However, the manufacturer suggests a temperature range of -40 to 600 degrees Celsius for storage. There’s 256 MB of RAM built right in there, too. Similarly, it supports mobile printing with features like the HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, Android printing, HP ePrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0 Fire, and Mopria certification.
other driver Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver
Many network protocols, including 9100, SNMP, WS-Print, Wireless, LPR, IPP, and SLP, are supported by this gadget. The maximum number of plain paper sheets that may be fed into the device is 100. HP’s Smart Tank 530 All-in-One Printer software may be obtained from the HP website.
HP Smart Tank 530 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- After that, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP Smart Tank 530.
HP Smart Tank 530 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP Smart Tank 530 printer. When something is located, proceed by clicking the following button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to install the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print correctly.