Full-featured software for the HP Photosmart C7100 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer
Professional photo enthusiasts and artists who value vivid colors will like the Photosmart C7100. And it uses no fewer than six distinct ink colors to generate vibrant photos and detailed illustrations.
Other driver HP Laser MFP 138p Driver
The HP Photosmart C7100 Series has a trayless duplexing design, ensuring excellent reliability of paper feeding in a very compact footprint. Furthermore, each model has expandable paper capacity upgrades for even more continuous use. There is the option of adding a second 500-sheet cassette to the imageRUNNER LBP3460.
HP Photosmart C7100 Drivers Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software (Recommended)
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page
HP Photosmart C7100 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP Photosmart C7100.
HP Photosmart C7100 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP Photosmart C7100 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly, Click here