Full-featured software for the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer
HP has taken the idea of a multipurpose printer and applied it to their line of Officejet Pro 9020 printers. In this HP Officejet 9020 printer review, we’ll go further into the ways in which some of the features may benefit your company at a price that won’t break the bank.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Full Feature Software and Driver (Recommended)
Basic Feature Software and Driver
HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows
HP Smart Universal Printing Driver for Windows V3 (64-bit)
HP Smart Universal Printing Driver for Windows V4 (64-bit)
HP Smart Universal Printing Driver for Windows V4 (ARM64-bit)
HP Smart Print Administrator Resource Kit
Driver For Mac
Any office headache of moderate severity may be soothed by the HP OfficeJet Professional 9020 All-in-One Printer Collection. The HP 9020 is equipped with a variety of useful features, including the ability to print, scan, copy, and fax quickly, as well as connect to many devices through a wired or wireless network. The HP Officejet Professional 9020 Printer is a high-performance monochrome inkjet that manages flexible media with little disruption.
The 9020 printer family consists of four distinct models, distinguished only by the shade of their respective cuts. To provide just a few examples, the HP OfficeJet Pro 9029 has a Light Basalt cut, the HP OfficeJet Pro 9028 has a cut known as Sanctuary, light blue, and the HP OfficeJet Pro 9026 has a cut known as Soft Red Coral. Choose the one that appeals to you the most and start saving time and money right now!
We believe this set of printers is reflective of the fact that many people affiliated with micro and small enterprises are themselves former office workers who need mobile access to office machinery. The HP OfficeJet Professional 9020 series is classified as a “All-In-One” because of its ability to support a wide range of interoperability with other electronic devices. The HP OfficeJet Professional 9020 Printer Series is a great choice for any office, large or small.
Printing & Cartridge Efficiency
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 can print 24 black pages per minute (ppm) and 20 color pages per minute (ppm) at ISO-rated quality, with a first page out time of 9 seconds. When printing in color, this time rises to 10 seconds. So, for most jobs, quality printing at 39 pages per minute for black and color is just fine.
Every single HP OfficeJet 9020 series printer is equipped with automatic two-sided printing, which greatly cuts down on paper consumption when printing lengthy documents. Whenever you print double-sided, you may expect a pace of 15 web pages per minute in black and 13 web pages per minute in color. The ISO-estimated page yield for the regular black HP 965 Early is 1,000 pages.
other driver HP DeskJet Plus 4122 Driver
The ISO-estimated page yield for the Early HP 965 Color Cartridge was just 700 pages. Save money and time with the first black HP 965XL printer cartridge’s ISO-estimated page output of 2,000 pages. Each of the three Original 965XL Color Cartridges can print up to 1600 ISO-rated pages. The HP OfficeJet 9020 printer has excellent cost-effectiveness in both scenarios. Find here the driver installation software for your HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 All-in-One Printer the HP website
HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly