Full-featured software for the HP Officejet Pro 9013 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer
The cutting-edge, convenient smart printer. You’ll be able to print and scan on both sides, make and receive connections with ease, and be assured that your phone is protected as well as any in its class. You may use your mobile device as a printer and scanner.
Certain dynamic security-enabled HP printers need new or refurbished HP cartridges with certain HP chips or electrical circuits in order to function. This printer has proactive safety safeguards to prevent the use of incompatible cartridges that include chips or electrical circuits that are not manufactured by HP.
This measure will continue to be effective as long as the firmware is updated on a regular basis, rendering obsolete any cartridges that were previously usable. The cartridge may be reused, replicated, and refilled since it contains reusable HP chips and electrical circuits.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Full Feature Software and Driver
Basic Feature Software and Driver
HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
HP’s OfficeJet Pro 9013 inkjet all-in-one printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine has all these functions and more. The HP Instant Ink program makes it possible for customers to always have fresh cartridges on hand, and the model’s 250-sheet paper bin makes it suitable for handling big workloads.
other drivers HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver
The OfficeJet 9013 is essentially a printer, with black and white draft print rates of up to 32 pages per minute (ppm) and a print resolution of 4800 by 1200 dpi. The printer supports borderless printing for paper sizes up to 8.5 x 11 inches and produces documents up to 8.5 x 14 inches in size. This device contains a 1200 dpi scanner, making it ideal for copying and scanning, and a 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) makes it easy to scan and copy several pages at once. Obtain the latest version of HP’s PCL 6 printer driver for your HP OfficeJet Pro 9013 All-in-One here the HP website.
HP Officejet Pro 9013 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP Officejet Pro 9013.
HP Officejet Pro 9013 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP Officejet Pro 9013 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly