Full-featured HP OfficeJet 8015e Driver Printer Series software includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer.
The HP OfficeJet 8015e printer model uses HP thermal inkjet technology with the excellent print quality and quick yield. The HP OfficeJet 8015e includes an internal driver for automatic duplexing or two-sided printing. Black papers can be printed at a speed of up to 28 pages per minute on letter-sized paper (ppm). However, color papers print at 24 ppm on the exact size of paper. Additionally, its monthly duty cycle might reach 20,000 pages.
HP OfficeJet 8015e Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
HP Smart app
Similarly, the best mode demands a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for input and may print at up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dots per inch (dpi) on HP Advanced photo paper. The ideal print area is roughly 210 x 297 mm, and the HP PCL3 GUI print language is supported. This device can scan with a contact image sensor (CIS) element. However, at 200 PPI, the scan speed can reach eight pages per minute.
When the input resolution is 200 PPI, color scanning, on the other hand, is done at a speed of 3.5 pages per minute. Internal circuitry allows for a maximum scan resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. This device offers 256 levels of greyscale and a 24-bit bit depth. A limited hardware warranty of one year is also included. Windows 10, 8, and 7 service packs are a few examples of compatible OS versions. Each OS version must meet a specified criterion to function at its best.
Related Printer: HP OfficeJet 8014e Driver
A schedule on and off mode for energy conservation is also available on the HP OfficeJet 8015e printer. However, it also has an internal power source built into it as a Universal Power Supply. The device supports macOS 10.11 El Capitan, macOS Sierra 10.2, High Sierra 10.3, and Mojave 10.14 in addition to Windows. On the HP website, download the printer’s driver.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 8015e For Windows and Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe filIt’st’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- After that, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choo “e “Finis” ed” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP OfficeJet 8015e.
HP OfficeJet 8015e Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window label” d “Se” up” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP OfficeJet 8015e printer. When something is located, proceed by clicking the following button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to install the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts f “r “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print correctly.