Full-featured HP OfficeJet 8014 Driver Printer Series software includes everything you need to set up and use your HP printer.
This multifunctional device can print, copy, and scan thanks to the included HP OfficeJet 8014 Driver. It features a built-in wifi 802.11a/b/g/n network and other connection options. This copier offers flexible copying options, such as the ability to make multiple copies, copy on both sides, and modify the copy’s brightness and darkness.
HP OfficeJet 8014 Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
Scan Driver and Accessories
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
Printer - IT Professional Use only
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
HP Smart app
Other options include the ability to change the margins, trim copied text, collate documents, preview copies, and more. It may also make up to 99 color copies from a single original. It runs at 28 copies per minute and has a zoom range of 25-400%. (CPM). It has a 600 dpi copy resolution (dpi). Assuming a printing speed of 15 pages per minute, the acoustic power output is about 6.5B(A) (ppm).
However, while printing at 17 ppm, the noise level increases to 61 dB(A). Also, relative humidity should be between 20% and 80% during operation. The optimal working temperature range for this field is anywhere between 15 and 320 degrees Celsius. However, the contents are kept at temperatures ranging from -40 to 600 degrees Celsius while the machine is stored. The DDR3 SDRAM component’s maximum capacity limits the internal memory to about 256 MB.
Related Printer: HP Officejet Pro 8028 Driver
While doing so, the HP OfficeJet 8014 Driver is compatible with a wide variety of mobile printing solutions, including Chrome OS, the HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, and Mopria certification. When it comes to paper, this machine has a standard input tray that can take up to 225 sheets of plain paper. The output tray can only hold 60 sheets of paper, however. Media including A4, A5, A6, B5, cards, picture paper, and envelopes were all supported. On picture paper, the machine may also print without borders. HP OfficeJet 8014 All-in-One Printer Driver Download from HP’s Website
HP OfficeJet 8014 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe filIt’st’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- After that, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choo “e “Finis” ed” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP OfficeJet 8014.
HP OfficeJet 8014 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window label” d “Se” up” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP OfficeJet 8014 printer. When something is located, proceed by clicking the following button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to install the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts f “r “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print correctly.