Full-featured software for the HP LaserJet M104w Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer
Both a black LaserJet toner cartridge and an imaging drum are included in the box with the G3Q37A printer. Posters for installation, flyers for support and warranty information, and CD-ROMs with printer and software documentation are also included. One high-speed USB 2.0 port and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n are included as connectivity choices. Aside from that, it features a typical 128 MB of internal memory.
HP LaserJet M102w Printer Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers(Recommended)
Printer Basic Driver
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
Firmware Update Utility
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12
HP Easy Start (Recommended)
Printer Series Firmware Update Utility
HP Smart app
Mopria-certified mobile printing, Wi-Fi direct printing, Apple Airprint, and HP ePrint are all examples of services available to mobile users. Protocols such as BOOTP/DHCP/AutoIP, SNMP v1/2/3, WINS, HTTP/HTTPS, and HTTP direct mode are supported. The printer’s paper input tray can hold up to 150 sheets. Even though the output tray can fit around 100 pages, the input tray can take up to 10 envelopes.
There are a variety of paper sizes supported, including A4, A5, A6, and B5 (JIS), as well as the more common letter, legal, envelope, and executive. To get the best results, choose a medium weight anywhere between 16 and 43 pounds (60 and 163 gsm). The HP LaserJet Pro M104w model has actual measurements of 14.4 inches in width and 18.4 inches in depth. The machine is roughly 4.3 kg (10.4 lb) in weight and has a height of about 13.1 inches.
Related Printer: HP LaserJet Pro M102w Driver
The HP printer has an automatic on/off feature and an integrated power source that can handle voltages from 110 to 127 volts. The printer’s present status determines its energy usage. Exemplifying this, the power usage varies from roughly 380 watts during active printing to about 1.7 watts during ready mode. Additionally, around 0.5 watts is used while in sleep mode and auto-off or wake on USB. There is a button for this function on the machine itself. You can get the driver for your HP LaserJet Pro M104w printer here the HP website.
HP LaserJet M104w Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP LaserJet M104w.
HP LaserJet M104w Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP LaserJet M104w printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly,