Full-featured software for the HP Laser MFP 138fnw Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer
It’s no exaggeration to say that the HP Laser MFP 138fnw boasts a top-tier laser printer driver. The installer provides a V3 Print driver, in addition to a TWAIN/WIA driver and an optical character recognition (OCR) application, for use while scanning. Some also include HP MFP Scan and HP LJ Network PC-Fax (4-in-1 versions only).
Manual duplex printing is also possible with the HP Laser MFP 138fnw thanks to a dedicated driver. It works with PCs running Windows and Macs running OS X, each of which has its own specifications for optimum performance.
HP Laser MFP 138fnw Drivers Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software (Recommended)
Print and Scan Driver
Print and Scan Driver (No Installer)
Critical Software Update
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
Install HP Easy Start (Recommended)
Regarding communication methods, the choices include a typical high-speed USB 2.0 port, a Fast Ethernet network port, and a wireless port. The modem speed as a result is 33.6 kbps. Google Cloud Print, Mopria certification, Wi-Fi Direct printing, Apple AirPrint, and mobile applications are among the features for mobile printing. Also compatible with TCP/IP, LPD, Web service printing discovery, IP configuration, and SLP are other network solutions.
This machine includes an input tray that can store 150 sheets of plain paper for paper handling. The output tray can only hold 100 printed sheets, each weighing 75 gsm on average. It has a display component that is part of a 2-line LCD display with 16 characters per line. A genuine HP 110A Black toner cartridge from HP is included in the replacement cartridge and has a page yield of up to 1500. (W1110A or W1112A).
other driver HP Laser MFP 136nw Driver
The print speed on letter-size paper while using this machine in standard mode is 21 pages per minute (ppm). The print speed is 20 ppm when using A4 paper, on the other hand. Additionally, the copy rate for standard quality on A4 paper is up to 20 copies per minute. This gadget uses up to 300 watts of power when it is actively printing, compared to 38 watts when it is in the ready mode. Manual shutdown uses 0.2 watts whereas sleep mode consumes 1.9 watts. Download the driver for the HP Laser MFP 136nw printer from the HP website
HP Laser MFP 138fnw Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP Laser MFP 138fnw.
HP Laser MFP 138fnw Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP Laser MFP 138fnw printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly