Full-featured HP ENVY Inspire 7255e Driver Printer Series software includes everything you need to set up and use your HP printer.
The HP ENVY Inspire 7255e can also be used to scan documents and make copies. Among the connectivity options available via the printer ports are a single USB 2.0 client, Wi-Fi 802.11, dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz), and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). The machine, cartridges for setting it up, instructions for doing so, a regulation flier, and a reference book are all there at the same time. A power cord, HP glossy and matte photo paper, and a carrying case are all included. The HP ENVY Inspire 7255e Driver is available for users of PCs and Macs.
HP ENVY Inspire 7255e Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software—Offline Use Only
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
HP Smart app
The copier has features including variable copy counts, duplexing, contrast adjustments, ID card duplication, and resizing. Paper size, margin shift, cropping, previewing, collating, and enhancing are some of the many choices available. It can make as many as fifty copies from a single source document, and it supports color copying as well. It has a range of 25–400% and works in increments of 1% to shrink or increase.
Copies may be made at a rate of up to 22 CPM, with a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Between 20 and 80% relative humidity is where you want to keep everything running smoothly. However, the non-operating humidity range is between 10% and 90% and does not have the condensing quality. During normal printing operations, a printer’s surrounding environment emits acoustic power of around 6.3 B(A), whereas acoustic pressure emits 52 dB. (A).
Related printer: HP OfficeJet 8014 Driver
The optimal working temperature is between 15 and 32.50 degrees Celsius. However, the ideal temperature range for storage is between -40 and 600C. The device can enable mobile printing services and has roughly 256 MB of DDR3 memory on the inside. Apple AirPrint, Chrome OS, Mopria Print Service, and the HP Smart app are all mobile printing choices. It can take up to 125 sheets of regular paper or 40 index cards in its input cassette. A maximum of 60 sheets of paper may be stored in the output tray. HP ENVY Inspire 7255e All-in-One Printer Driver Download from HP’s Website
How to Install Driver HP ENVY Inspire 7255e For Windows
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe filIt’st’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- After that, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choo “e “Finis” ed” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP ENVY Inspire 7255e.
HP ENVY Inspire 7255e Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window label” d “Se” up” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP ENVY Inspire 7255e printer. When something is located, proceed by clicking the following button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to install the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts f “r “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print correctly.