Full-featured software for the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer
Black and multicolor HP 67 setup quick ink-ready cartridges are included in the printer kit. Other items include power cables no longer than 1.5 m and regulatory guidelines, manuals, and pamphlets. Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and a high-speed USB 2.0 port are also included. Both Windows and Mac computers may use the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer driver.
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Drivers Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
The HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer model’s copy function allows for automatic zoom and can copy in either black & white or color. There’s enough for up to 9 copies, and each one will be a high-quality 300 x 300 dots per inch (dpi). Active printing may be accomplished in a typical setting with an acoustic power output of up to 6.4 B(A). By comparison, while printing at 5 ppm, it may emit an acoustic level of 55 dB(A).
A relative humidity of between 20% and 80% is suggested for condensation-free operation. In contrast, while not in operation, the relative humidity ranges from 5 to 90% with no condensation. The ideal temperature range for the printing process is between 15 and 300C. However, you may keep it anywhere from -40 to 600 degrees Celsius. It’s also possible to use this engine with additional special characteristics.
Other driver HP DeskJet 4155e Driver
It’s possible to attach files saved on a phone, scanned with a camera, or scanned with a printer’s scanner while sending a fax from this device. The maximum achievable resolution while using this fax function is limited to 150 by 150 dpi. On the other hand, it can store a virtually infinite number of faxes in its memory. Fax transmission speeds on letter-sized paper are around 14.4 kbps. The maximum rate of fax transmission is recorded in the fax as specified by the fax service provider. To get the latest driver for your HP DeskJet Plus 4155 All-in-One Printer, go here. the HP website
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP DeskJet Plus 4155.
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly