Full-featured software for the HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Hp printer
Manual duplex printing on both sides of a page is supported by the HP DeskJet Plus 4152 , which is included in the printer’s software. In ISO mode, this device is capable of producing black-and-white prints at a rate of 8.5 pages per minute (ppm). In the same mode, color print speeds may reach up to 5.5 pages per minute (ppm). About 86% of it is dedicated to internal memory, with a maximum of 512 MB DDR1 and 160 MB flash.
HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Drivers Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12
The highest possible print resolution is 215 x 355 mm, and the maximum duty cycle per month is 1000 sheets. However, HP PCL 3 GUI, URF (AirPrint), and HP PCLm (HP/UPD Applications) are all supported print languages. This gadget employs a 256-level grayscale contact image sensor (CIS) element for scanning. The device can scan at a resolution of 1200 by 1200 dots per inch (dpi) at a bit depth of 24 bits. It can scan documents as large as 216 mm by 297 mm on its flatbed.
It offers 24/7 service and a limited hardware warranty of one year, all with a response time of less than 24 hours. The device can connect to the internet through the fast USB 2.0 port and the wireless network that supports 802.11a/b/g/n. Quality resolutions of up to 1200 dpi may be achieved in this device’s optimal printing setting (dpi). The optimal setting for this machine’s fax capabilities is 150 x 150 dpi at an infinite resolution.
Other driver HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Driver
Traditional fax functions include the ability to attach files and photographs from a phone, as well as scans from a camera or printer scanner, and cover sheets. Additionally, the fax service provider stipulates a speed of around 14.4 kbps for transmission on letter-size paper. The driver for your HP DeskJet Plus 4152 All-in-One Printer can be found at the HP website
HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the HP DeskJet Plus 4152.
HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the HP DeskJet Plus 4152 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly