Full-featured software for the Canon PIXMA MG6470 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Canon printer
The Canon PIXMA MG6470 Driver & Software Package is a web-based application that assists with setting up your printer to function with a personal computer (through a USB cable or a network) and installing the necessary driver and application software.
Printing with this machine is like nothing other, and it will help you crank out quality work like never before. Printing resolutions up to 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi are enabled by default. This machine has a minimum ink droplet pitch of 1/4800 inch. One may choose from a variety of user interfaces, including a wireless module, a wired LAN connector, and a tall USB 2.0 port.
Download Canon PIXMA MG6470 Driver Printer
Driver For Window
Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit).
Full Driver & Software Package
series MP Driver
XPS Printer Driver
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: macOS 12, macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12.1, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, OS X v10.8.5, OS X v10.7.5
CUPS Printer Driver
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG6470
IEEE802.11n/g/b dual-mode forms the basis of the wireless LAN. Additionally, USB 1.1 capability must be included in the computer’s USB interface. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), Wireless Setup Wizard, and Windows Connect Now are all available setup options (WCN). Approximately 8 inches (203.2 mm) is the maximum supported print width. In contrast, borderless printing requires an additional 8.5 inches (or 216 mm) of paper.
other driver Canon PIXMA MG7130 Driver & Software
Temperatures range from 5 to 350 degrees Celsius, while humidity levels average between 10 and 90 percent. When the printer is put away, however, it can withstand humidity levels of up to 95% without experiencing condensation. However, the acceptable range of storage temperatures is between 0 and 400 degrees Celsius. The gadget has a maximum depth of 14.6 inches and a maximum breadth of 18. The operating voltage range for the device is between 100 and 240 volts at 50 or 60 hertz.
Power usage is 13 watts while printing or copying and just 1.3 watts when the device is in sleep mode. Conversely, while the printer is ‘off,’ it consumes just 0.3 watts of electricity. However, the standby waiting time will not change due to this pricing. The calculated weight of the gadget is around 14.0 lbs (about 6.4 kg). The printhead and current ink levels are included into this evaluation. The Canon PIXMA MG6470 printer drivers may be downloaded here from Canon website.
Canon PIXMA MG6470 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Canon PIXMA MG6470.
Canon PIXMA MG6470 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Canon PIXMA MG6470 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly,