Full-featured software for the Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Canon printer
Maintaining a Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer requires frequent software updates. This is particularly important if you have just updated to a more current version of Microsoft Windows (Windows 11 or Windows 10) or another operating system.
Canon’s PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer is a little and cheap machine that packs a powerful punch. It has wifi capabilities, allowing you to print, scan, and copy from almost anywhere in your house. The MG2920 allows you to print stunning photos at home with a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Printer
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit).
Full Driver & Software Package
series MP Driver Ver.1.03
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.6
Printer Drivers CUPS
Mac Driver and Software
ICA Scanner Drivers
Canon MG2920 Specifications
The black Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Photo Inkjet All-in-One Printer is a multifunctional device that prints, scans, and copies paper and photographic materials. It also has Wi-Fi for usage with laptops, smartphones, and tablets. This printer supports sizes up to legal (8.5″ x 14″) and has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. In addition, it can print in black and white at 8 ipm and color at 4 ipm.
other driver Canon PIXMA TR7660a Driver
To facilitate scanning, a color flatbed that can accommodate paper sizes up to 8.5″ x 11.7″ is provided. Using this scanner, you may make copies of documents, with the first one ready in only 31 seconds. The MG2920 also has a maximum copy count of 32.
The Hybrid Ink System, which incorporates both dye and pigment black inks, is another feature of this device that helps produce both vibrant colors and crisp black letters. When printing, the MG2920’s FINE printhead can produce droplets as tiny as 2 pl. As an added bonus, it can print from the cloud and your mobile device thanks to its wireless and USB 2.0 connection, canon website.
- The Hybrid Ink System mixes pigment black ink for clear lettering with dye-based ink for vibrant colors.
- Documents may be printed at a speed of 8 ipm in black and white and 4 ipm in color.
- Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) print heads may produce ink droplets as tiny as 2 pl, allowing for very fine detail in printed pictures.
- When a wireless print job is submitted to the printer, the autostart feature activates immediately.
- Image printing options include creative effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus, and Blur Background.
- Pictures may be viewed, sorted, and customized with the help of My Image Garden.
- With Full HD Movie Print, you may print stills and movie clips from certain Canon cameras.
- Mode that allows you to print in near silence.
- Included Wi-Fi networking at the 802.11b/g/n standard, allowing you to print and scan wirelessly from your mobile device.
- With PIXMA Print Solutions installed on a mobile device, you may use a mobile application to print and scan files.
- With a camera that supports PictBridge Wireless, you can wirelessly transfer images to your printer.
- You may use it to print and scan from your Windows RT device, and it’s compatible with Google Cloud Print.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Canon PIXMA MG2920.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly, pantum website.