Full-featured software for the Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Canon printer
The PIXMA iP2780 uses a 4-color ink system, and the printing ink not only enhances full-image comparison but also allows for more impressive picture prints at a reduced cost. For printing documents, the Pixma iP2780 comes with an additional dark ink cartridge at no extra cost. This may significantly cut down on printing expenses for large volumes. No matter whether someone wants to issue photographs or a huge record, they may save a lot of money by using this method.
Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver Printer
Driver For Window
Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit).
iP2800 series Printer Driver
Full Driver & Software Package
XPS Printer Driver
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: macOS 12, macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12.1, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, OS X v10.8.5, OS X v10.7.5
Full Driver & Software Package
CUPS Printer Driver
The printer consumes around 0.8 watts of electricity in standby mode, but only about 0.5 watts when it’s really not printing. The copying feature of the Canon PIXMA iP2870 may use up to 8 watts of power, although the printer only has a one-year warranty. As part of this assurance, we will pick up and drop off any necessary gear at no cost to you. All 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista SP1, SP2, and SP3 are supported. It works well with Windows, and it also works with macOS X 10.6.8 to 10.11.
This printer supports resolutions of up to 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (dpi). Additionally, the smallest ink droplets have volumes of just two picolitres or less. Black pigment is stored in PG-745, whereas cyan, magenta, and yellow go in CL-746. The PG-745XL holds the pigment black ink, whereas the CL-746XL holds the other three colors.
other driver Canon PIXMA TR4650 Driver
Printing rates of roughly 8.0 pages per minute are considered to be the ISO standard for black-and-white documents (ppm). About 4 pages per minute may be printed in color on an A4-sized paper (ppm). Cut paper supports the usual sizes and shapes, including A4, letter, legal, A5, B5, envelopes, and photos. The back tray of the machine may handle as much as 60 sheets of standard paper. You can connect as many devices as you like, but the fastest interface is the USB 2.0 super speed connection. Canon provides a direct link to their website where you may get the PIXMA iP2870 driver.
Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Canon PIXMA iP2870.
Canon PIXMA iP2870 Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Canon PIXMA iP2870 printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly