Full-featured software for the Brother MFC-L3770CDW Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Brother printer
The Brother MFC-L3770CDW is a digital color all-in-one that can be used at home or in a small office. It can print, copy, scan, and fax. A 30-sheet multipurpose tray and one-way duplex copying and scanning. Fewer refills are needed because the 250-sheet paper tray can be moved. You can connect using the built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USB port. “Touch to connect” printing and scanning with NFC, as well as printing from a mobile device without wires.
Brother MFC-L3770CDW Driver Printer Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32bit) , Windows 7 SP1 (64bit).
Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended)
Printer Driver & Scanner Driver
Wireless Setup Helper
BRAdmin Professional 4
Firmware Update Tool
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, OS X (10.11)
Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended)
Wireless Setup Wizard
iPrint&Scan Push Scan Tool
Firmware Update Tool
Brother MFC-L3770CDW Review
Brother machines, in contrast to their Canon counterparts, have more paper capacity, print speeds, and NFC compatibility (NFC). Touching the hotspot in the last part to the hotspot in the previous section will establish a connection between your phone and the printer. It’s a good investment for your company since it returns a greater profit. The MFC-L3770CDW is a great choice for a home office all-in-one printer since it connects directly to the network and is easy to use.
Brother’s MFC-L3770CDW is only one of seven updated LED (light-emitting diode) printer models. LED printers are functionally equivalent to laser printers; however, instead of a laser, a sequence of LEDs is used to etch an image of a web page onto an imaging disc.
As far as the end user is concerned, there is no discernible difference between the two types of gadgets. As an alternative to more expensive and bulky laser imaging technologies, printer manufacturers like Brother and OKI Information may occasionally include LED arrays into their devices. Because of this, businesses may (in principle) save money while purchasing more compact gadgets.
The Canon AIO Color imageClass MF731Cdw is a little smaller and lighter, but it is also more costly. The difference may be as much as an inch in size and 5 pounds. The MFC-L3770CDW is much larger and heavier than the entry-level HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw, which is just a few inches shorter in all dimensions.
The MFC-L3770CDW is much larger than the Canon MF634Cdw because to its significantly larger paper capacity (280 sheets instead of 151 sheets). When compared to the MFC-L3770CDW, the Canon MF731Cdw is more sturdy and can accommodate 20 more large-sized sheets. But the HP M281fdw can only carry 29 less sheets.
other driver Brother MFC-L3750CDW Driver
There is an automated document feeder (ADF) included in all of these AIOs, so you can quickly scan several pages without having to manually feed them one by one. The MFC-single-pass L3770CDW’s ADF can scan 50 pages at once and checks both sides of double-sided documents at once.
While the HP M281fdw and Canon MF731Cdw ($604.40 on Amazon.ca) both have 50-page automatic document feeders, only the MF634Cdw offers auto duplexing and single-pass printing.
The MFC-L3770CDW can handle up to a maximum of 30,000 pages in a month, while it is only advised that you print 1,500 pages every month. A similar number of web pages as the MFC-L3770CDW (20,000) but less than the MF731Cdw (10,000) and the M281fdw (10,000) makes it an economical choice.
The MFC-control L3770CDW’s panel has a 3.7-inch touch screen, a numeric keypad, and a variety of buttons, allowing you to not only print from and scan to a computer, but also configure the printer and run instructions.
You can access a few hidden websites and social media platforms through the control panel’s touch screen by going to the AIO Internet Connections section (more on that in a moment). The MFC-L3770CDW, like other all-in-ones and printers meant for workplace use, also has an inbuilt secure website (HTTPS) that can be accessed by putting the AIO IP address into the browser’s address bar, Brother Website.
Brother MFC-L3770CDW Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Brother MFC-L3770CDW.
Brother MFC-L3770CDW Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Brother MFC-L3770CDW printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly.