Full-featured software for the Brother MFC-9120CN Driver Printer Series includes everything you need to set up and use your Brother printer
All-in-One Digital Color Printer with Fax and Networking, The Brother MFC-9120CN is a high-quality digital color all-in-one printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine with impressive network connection provided by its integrated Ethernet interface. With speeds of up to 17 pages per minute and a changeable 250-sheet capacity paper tray, this printer is both fast and versatile.
In addition, it has a manual feed slot and a straight-through paper route, all of which contribute to the consistently high quality of the printed material, even when printing on envelopes and letterheads. You can simply copy, scan, or fax multiple-page documents with the MFC-9120CN’s 35-page automatic document feeder.
Brother MFC-9120CN Driver And Software Download
Driver For Windows
Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Add Printer Wizard Driver
Driver Deployment Wizard
Driver For Mac
Supported OS: macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9
Firmware Update Tool
The Brother MFC-9120CN is a digital color all-in-one printer, scanner, and copier with fax and network connectivity; it is designed for use in solo or small office settings. The MFC-9120CN may be shared between many PCs thanks to its integrated wired Ethernet port. This is made possible by digital LED technology, such as the laser you use to print, which can generate black-and-white or color documents and photographs at resolutions of up to 600 x 2400dpi and print rates of up to 17 pages per minute. Images in unit high resolution are crisp and colorful, but the text is dark and legible.
More article HP Laser MFP 138p Driver
The MFC-9120CN is ideal for high-volume workplaces because to its legal-size copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities as well as its 35-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Moreover, it includes a direct bypass for handling thicker materials like envelopes and paper. The platform scanner has a hinged cover that may open to handle materials with connected pages, such as books or magazines, and a font size of A4 for copying or scanning.
It requires just one cartridge at a time to be changed whenever it runs out of toner, saving both time and money. The MFC-9120CN is a multifunctional office marvel that manages to do a little bit of everything and save valuable desk real estate in the process (16.9 x 19.2 x 15.7″). To get the latest driver for your Brother MFC-9120CN printer, go to the HP website
Fast Printing and Copying
Printing and copying at rates of up to 17 pages per minute helps maintain productivity.
Using Brother’s LED print technology, which is similar to a laser printer, you can create bright presentations, brochures, and flyers with a resolution of up to 600 x 2400dpi.
You may use either the computer or the fax feature of the multifunction printer to send faxes.
Large Paper Capacity
It has a 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray that can be adjusted to accommodate different paper sizes, as well as a manual feed slot for envelopes and other thicker media.
Versatile Paper Handling
In order to copy or scan documents up to legal size, you may use either the letter-sized document glass or the 35-page capacity Auto Document Feeder (ADF).
It is possible to connect this printer to a network through its Ethernet interface, allowing several users to share it, or to a single computer using the USB interface.
High-Quality Color Scanning
High-quality scans may be achieved with a maximum interpolated resolution of 19,200dpi. In addition, it has several “scan-to” functions, such as the ability to scan a document straight into an E-mail attachment, an OCR document, or a media card. This streamlines the process of sending scanned documents to others.
Easy To Replace Toner Cartridges
A top-loading design makes it easy to install and replace toner cartridges. This can also save you money because all cartridges do not have to be replaced all at one time.
Brother MFC-9120CN Driver Setup and Windows Setup Guide
- To install the driver, open the folder containing it and run the.exe file.
- It’s time to begin setting things up.
- Get the printer ready to go and hooked up to the computer before installing the driver.
- Click Next on the installation window that appears.
- Pick your current location, and then proceed.
- Make your choice at Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Pick the one that works best for you right now.
- Your computer will actively seek the printer. When located, it will install all prerequisites on your machine.
- Thereafter, the Setup Completed window will show up. Choose “Finished” from the list of options.
- Feel free to try out the printer. Once the paper has loaded, click the Execute button.
- A second way to bypass this step is to click Next instead of Execute.
- A final window will appear to confirm that the installation was completed successfully. Use the Exit button to dismiss the alert.
- The files you need to print can now be sent to the Brother MFC-9120CN.
Brother MFC-9120CN Driver Setup and Mac Setup Guide
- Please run the driver installation file on your Mac.
- When the confirmation window appears, click the Open button.
- A window labeled “Setup” will now appear.
- After entering your Apple ID password, the setup wizard will prompt you to click Next and begin the installation process.
- Selecting Next will begin the installation process.
- Choose your preferred way of connection, and then press the Next button.
- Your Mac will actively seek out the Brother MFC-9120CN printer from now on. When something is located, proceed by clicking the next button.
- After selecting your home, click the Select All button to begin installing the printer driver and software.
- Check out the on-screen prompts for “Create an Alias and License Agreement. The system will automatically deploy the setup file.
- To run a test on the printer, just go to the File menu and pick Execute. If you want to proceed, press the Next button.
- To close the alert window, select Close. After some initial setup, the printers should now print properly,